NOW CLOSED FOR THE
CORN MAZE OCTOBER 17TH
Morning and afternoons are the best time to beat the heat. For your safety and ours, the fields will be closed during inclement weather.
Please call ahead to check on berry conditions and availability!
Please email us your ideas for vegetables as we want to plant what will sell as well as make you the customer/consumer/canner happy.
George and Joan Casey started their agricultural career in 1962 when George took over his Father's dairy farm located in Largo, Florida. In 1970, the Caseys purchased their first beef cattle. After many side ventures in real estate, George and Joan returned to their farming heritage and purchased Land in Hernando County in 2001. Today this property is the home of 40 head of Angus cattle and 9 acres of u-pick plants 60,000 strawberry plants, 1000 blueberry plants and 900 thornless blackberry plants. The family run farm is operated by the next generation of Caseys, Jeff & Debrah Casey. Start your own family tradition, and join the Caseys in late November to pick fresh strawberries, first of April to pick fresh ripe blueberries and the first of June for thornless blackberries. Hurry, they won't last long!
What to bring:
- We have buckets that you can use for picking and bags for carrying them home.
- Wear hats and sunscreen for your protection and it can get hot.
- Wear old shoes as it may be muddy. No sandles or flip-flops.
- Picnic areas are available for guests to use. You may want to pack a lunch.
- Port-o-lets and hand washing facilities available on site.
Vegetables available on site at Family Vegetable Stand - Tomatoes and more. We grow our own vegetables in our new High Tunnel Houses. Call ahead for availability.
Would you like us to notify you on fruit availability and special events at JG Ranch? Please fill out the fields below to join our e-news list.
Visitors are required to follow safety and hygiene rules:
- Drive 5 Miles per hour
- Park in designated places
- Do Not Enter when signs are posted "No Entry"
- Watch Your Step
- Do Not jump the rows
- Do Not walk in wet rows
- Eating, Chewing gum, etc. is prohibited in fields
- No Smoking or tobacco in fields. (Use designated areas only)
- Wash your hands before eating.
- No animals in the field.